Kathrynn A. Adams, School-Liaison
Tony Lamair Burks II, Principal-Director
Lisa Kiser, Secretary-Treasurer-SIMS Operator
The school uses several tools to various audiences:
- The Early College at Guilford Association (a parent-teacher-student association) publishes e-mail notices several times each month to keep parents, guardians and students up to date on various happenings.
- Students publish a newspaper - The Early College Contact - several times each year. The paper features articles, reviews and editorials.
- Backpack Express (BPX) is sent to the entire school family each week. BPX contains policy and procedural updates, meeting notices and news about events that are of particular interest to faculty, staff, students, parents and guardians.
- The school pioneered the usage of Connect-ED in Guilford County Schools. Connect-ED enables administrators to record, schedule, send and track personalized voice messages to parents and guardians in minutes. It offers a bundled set of emergency communication, community outreach and student attendance management solutions. This year, Connect-ED was implemented in all 108 schools serving over 67,000 students and their parents and guardians.
- The counseling page is updated several times each semester to keep students abreast of awards, contests, scholarships, leadership and service opportunities, standardized testing and admissions.
The school offers virtual and campus tours.